WWE Superstars

WWE Superstars
John Morrison

Hi my name is Lexis. I made this website because of my obsession with many wrestlers like John Morrison and r-truth. you will see poems that are funny, scary, and some of dissing ones that i don't like.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

She is My Girl

Mickie James is my girl.
She stood up for herself
Whether or not someone was
Right beside her.

When she was being humiliated
in front of all the fans by
Vickie, Michelle McCool,
and Layla, she would cry and weep,
But no one would come to help.

Until one of her best
friends came out and into
the ring and begin dissing
McCool and Layla, telling them that
every female is a real woman,
except them due to their childness.

She will always be one of my
favorite female wrestlers
forever and ever no
matter no what happens.

No comments: